An OlyCash account is a universal account you can use to log into your OlyPages, OlyCash and other services in the OlyCash ecosystem. It is automagically created for you when you provide a contact during your normal activity with OlyCash such as:
- Downloading the OlyCash app and signup or login with Facebook.
- Submitting a new item for sale.
- Approaching your nearest OlyCash agent (OlyBoss).
- Receiving your first payment from an OlyCash user. This requires your consent to activate account and withdraw funds.
- And so on..
A temporary password is generated and sent to your registered contact.
Click on your preferred item.
Choose the number of items you’d like to buy.
Choose your preferred delivery method. (Available methods could be subject to the seller settings).
Complete the payment by any of the available methods such as Card, Mobile Money (dependent on region) or using a Debit Code or Credit Code as detailed at How OlyCash Works
Use JPEG, JPG, PNG and GIF. Maximum image size is 6MB. It is advisable to use an image at least 1,000px in width and height.
To find an item, use the OlyPages Filter or Search tools.
- To narrow your search, access the OlyPages Filter by clicking on the filter icon in the top left corner of the website.
- To search for an item or seller on OlyPages, type the search term in the search field on top of the page and hit ENTER.
- If you still can not find the item you are looking for, contact us using the link at the top of this page for a customer support specialist to help you look for this item.
Normally, items that our out of stock will not appear in our listings. However, you can tell if an item has run out of stock if you increase the order quantity and see the ‘You have reached the maximum amount’ alert.
A Debit Code is similar to a PIN protected electronic pre-paid gift card issued by an OlyBoss against funds in their account with an expectation that you are handing them cash plus their fee for this activity. This Debit Code can be accessed through the OlyCash app or printed out on paper as a QR code to be used anywhere just like cash and to make payments wherever OlyCash is accepted. More information about How OlyCash works
A Credit Code is issued by the seller or service provider on the buyer’s promise to pay before this code's expiry time (typically 48 hours). It can be funded by your nearest OlyBoss or using the OlyCash app. More information about Credit Codes can be found at How OlyCash works
Details about a seller are available under the ABOUT THIS SELLER section when you click on your preferred item. You can also contact our support center using the contact form at the link above or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you make an order, you will receive a message with an order confirmation link or code by email or SMS respectively.
In the event that you receive a link, click to open the link to confirm your order. Confirmation codes received via SMS will require you to respond to a given telephone number with a confirmation message as instructed. You may also confirm receipt of an order using the OlyCash app.
The items listed on OlyPages belong to various independent sellers and follow the guidelines at the OlyCash Item Description Policy
That said, if you notice any item that you can verify as illegal or in violation of our terms, please bring it to our attention immediately for further action.
Your options for returning an item vary depending on what you want to return, why you want to return it and the seller’s return policy.
- If an item is damaged or doesn’t match the listing description, you can return it as per the seller’s return policy.
- If you have changed your mind and no longer want an item, you can return the item but the seller doesn’t have to accept it.
- Pack your product according to the return conditions, include all tags, accessories and gifts as received as well as the return code written on the package and included with the item during packing - say on a print out. Items without the return code shall be ignored or considered as abandoned. Obtain your return code from your OlyPages Account or OlyCash app under Shopper > Orders.
- If you want the item to be picked up, ask the seller if they can arrange pickup of the item.
- If you want to drop the item off, please drop your package at the chosen location as instructed by the seller (no shipping charges will apply).
Please contact our support center for help using the contact form or email:email@example.com
When you buy an item from OlyPages you receive an order number by SMS or Email.
To track your package use the My Orders
link to check your order status.
If you have not received a notification that your order was shipped, cancel your order by contacting our support center using the contact form at the link above or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order has already been shipped, you will not be able to cancel it. Await its arrival and then process its return.
You can change the delivery address of an order that has not yet been shipped. This may lead to extra shipping charges and a processing fee where applicable. Please contact our support center or email: email@example.com
Sorry OlyPages doesn’t accept installments for purchases. However, you may arrange to pay at a later date by requesting a Credit Code from the Seller for the desired item(s) and funding it at a future date before it expires.
Please contact our support center using the contact form at the link above or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your message include some extra information about the item you wish to list and which category is missing.
Product brand ownership guarantees are provided by sellers and not OlyPages. If you believe another seller is passing off your product brand as theirs, please use the report feature on the item to notify us or contact us directly using the contact form at the link above about the item with proof of your ownership.
We support any currency accepted as payment by the OlyCash widget. Some currencies may be subject to exchange to a more common currency such as USD.
Item prices are set by the seller. A seller may provide discounts and/or coupons to give you a lower price. Please contact the respective seler for this.
If you paid for an item and haven’t received it, there a few things you can do:
- If the estimated delivery date has not passed, the item may be in transit.
- Make sure the shipping address you provided is correct.
If the delivery date has passed and you haven’t received your item please contact our support center using the contact form at the link above or email: email@example.com
Remember to include your order number and if sending an email, a forward of your confirmation email message to speed up processing.
Click forgot password and send yourself recovery instructions, you will receive an email or SMS with password recovery instructions.
- Check your order status at the My Orders link.
- Check to see that the estimated delivery date or time has not been exceeded. The item could be in transit.
- Ensure that the shipping address you provided is correct.
- If the delivery date or time has been exceeded, your address is correct and you haven’t received your item or any communication on the status of your package, please contact the seller and if they are non-responsive, contact our support center using the contact form at the link above or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
When a sale is made and the item received, your funds move from PENDING to AVAILABLE status in your OlyCash account. When available, you can withdraw your funds using any method you desire This includes to a Debit Code, PayPal, Credit or Debit card, to your bank, to Mobile Money or by cash-out at your nearest OlyBoss. Learn more about receiving OlyCash payments
as a seller